Monday, March 28, 2016

Edelweiss

"Edelweiss" (106/500)  Music written by Richard Rodgers and has been transcribed  by yours truly for the ukulele. "Edelweiss" is a great song from the musical "The Sound of Music". "Edelweiss" for the ukulele is easy to learn and great for a beginner ukulele player.

 
You can follow along with the YouTube channel for "Edelweiss" at this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOUJBF-fHk&feature=youtu.be

You are welcome to have this picture of the tabs and print it out to practice this song on your own.


 I hope you enjoy playing "Edelweiss" for the ukulele as much as I have. Thanks for following The Ukulele Challenge at theukulelechallenge.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to "fingerpick" Edelweiss on my own for sometime and have just found this posting. Love the simplicity in how you have laid out the tab and video in fingerpicking along. Keep posting! and I love how your little boy loves his ukulele <3

    ReplyDelete