Friday, January 15, 2016

I Feel my Savior's Love

 "I Feel My Savior's Love" (76/500)  Music was written by K. Newell Dayley
and has been transcribed  by yours truly for the ukulele. "I Feel My Savior's Love"  for the ukulele, is a great song to play around the family.  "I Feel My Savior's Love"   for the ukulele is easy to learn and great for a beginner ukulele player.

 

You can follow along with the YouTube channel for "I Feel My Savior's Love" at this link-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6NEhC02KZ0&feature=youtu.be

You are welcome to have this picture of the tabs and print it out to practice this song on your own.

 

 I hope you enjoy playing "I Feel My Savior's Love" for the ukulele as much as I have. Thanks for following The Ukulele Challenge at theukulelechallenge.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment